From time to time Midwest Engineering seeks talented people who have the energy for change, can build powerful partnerships and deliver sustainable results. We offer challenging work and industry-leading projects that create diverse opportunities for your career. If you are interested in pursuing a career with us, feel free to email your resume to email@example.com
Midwest Engineering is a growth-oriented sales agency serving as a manufacturer's agents for various types of Commercial and Industrial Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment. We are looking for a service technician with extensive experience on equipment and controls for a position in our Calgary office.
- Red Seal Journeyman
- Experience with large packaged rooftop units and chillers
- Good understanding of controls and HVAC systems
- Good organization skills
- Good communication skills
- 7 to 10 years experience in the industry
Position duties would include but are not limited to:
- Jobsite diagnosis and troubleshooting of HVAC equipment/system issues
- Maintain rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Update equipment knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical bulletins
- Start-up of equipment including but not limited to Air Cooled Chillers, Heat Pumps, VFD’s, Packaged Rooftop AHU’s, Pumps, Boilers, Fan Coils, Indoor AHU’s, VRV systems
- Travel to job sites outside of Calgary will be required, but it is expected to be limited to the Province of Alberta
- On-site equipment delivery review, acceptance, and coordination
Salary to be commensurate with experience.
Life, Health and Dental benefits included.
Resumes should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Only those applicants being considered will be contacted.